The administrator of your personal data and your personal data the child specified in this form will be the Early Stage Limited Liability Company Spółka Komandytowa, entered into the National Entrepreneurs’ Register Court Register maintained by the District Court for the city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000475311, ul. Świeradowska 42, 02-662 Warsaw, NIP: 5213654254, REGON 146849506, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (also: “EARLY STAGE”).
2. Personal data will be processed by EARLY STAGE based on the expressed consent (from May 25, 2018 – under Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation Of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in due to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, called the general regulation on the protection of personal data) for purposes expressed in it. The provided personal data will be stored until the end of the process conclusion/continuation of the contract for the English language course with EARLY STAGE or the EARLY STAGE franchisee running a selected branch of the English language school for children and adolescents, however, not longer than until any consent is withdrawn for data processing, subject to the law of further processing, in including in the scope of settling the legitimacy of claims related to processing by EARLY STAGE of personal data (including limitation periods).
3. Personal data will also be processed to establish, investigate or defend possible claims, i.e. it is necessary to fulfil legally justified purposes realised by EARLY STAGE (from 25 May 2018 – Based on Article. 6 par. 1 lit. f) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data). Personal data in this respect will be kept during the period of limitation of claims unless the law imposes a separate obligation on the controller of personal data legal.
4. Providing personal data is not a contractual requirement or a condition of conclusion agreements with EARLY STAGE or an entity operating a branch based on a franchise agreement EARLY STAGE indicated by you in this form. Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary to submit a subscription/declaration of continuing education English language and participation in the further process related to concluding the/ continuing contract for an English language course in a branch chosen by you English language school for children and adolescents run by EARLY STAGE or franchisee EARLY STAGE.
5. EARLY STAGE does not take on the data being processed automated decisions, including profiling.
6. EARLY STAGE informs that the subscription/continuation declaration provided in the form personal data is processed using the Google Drive service, and thus comes to forward these data to a country outside the European Economic Area, i.e. to the United States of America. Such a transfer is possible as the subject responsible for the Google Drive service has a certificate that certifies the right one the level of protection of personal data, issued on the basis of the effective date between Member States of the European Economic Area and the United States The United States of America, and the Program adopted by the European Commission EU-US Privacy Shield. Information about the rules regarding data processing personal data in accordance with the Privacy Shield Program and security measures available at: www.privacyshield.gov.
7. You have the right:
1) at any time withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, at the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of which made from consent before its withdrawal;
2) request from EARLY STAGE access to the given personal data, theirs rectification, removal (“the right to be forgotten”) or restrictions processing, as well as from 25 May 2018 – to request the transfer of data to another administrator;
3) file a complaint to the supervisory body, whose competence is control on the lawfulness of personal data processing; until May 24, 2018 it is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, and from 25 May 2018 – President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. You also have the right to object to the processing (if Processing is based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) of the General Data Protection Regulation personal information.
Implementation of the rights mentioned above, in addition to lodging a complaint to the supervisory body, it can be done by indicating your requests and sending them to the e-mail address: email@example.com or in another way chosen by you.