The Service does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in the cookies.
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of a Service User and intended to be used at Service websites. Cookies usually include the name of the website they originate from, end device storage time and a unique number.
The Service operator, S-web, is the entity placing cookies at the Service User’s end device and accessing them.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- tailoring the content of the Service’s websites to the User’s preferences, as well as optimizing the user experience throughout the site; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Service’s User device and display the website adequately, tailored to their individual needs;
- creating statistics which help to understand how Service Users use websites and to improve their structure and content;
- Two basic types of cookies are used in the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored at the User’s end device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the period specified in cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used in the Service:
- necessary cookies that enable the use of Service’s features, e.g. authentication cookies used for Service’s features requiring authentication;
- performance cookies that allow the collection of information about how visitors use the Service websites,