INSTRUCTIONS ON THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM A DISTANCE CONTRACT
1. The Customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment without giving any reason and without incurring any costs, except for the costs of delivering the goods the EARLY STAGE.
2. EARLY STAGE is not obliged to reimburse to the Customer any additional costs incurred by the Customer.
3. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date of receipt of the parcel.
4. For the contract withdrawal to be effective, EARLY STAGE must receive a written statement of withdrawal from the contract.
A declaration of withdrawal from the contract and proof of purchase should be attached to the returned goods, the order number should be provided and the goods should be then immediately returned in a non-deteriorated condition to the EARLY STAGE to the following address:
Early Stage Sp. z o.o.
5. You can use the contract withdrawal form template.
6. To meet the 14-day deadline, it is sufficient to send a statement before it lapses.
7. Immediately after receiving your statement of withdrawal from the Contract, EARLY STAGE will send a confirmation of its receipt to the e-mail address provided for this purpose.
8. The refund shall be made no later than 14 days after the EARLY STAGE has received the returned goods, using the same payment method as used by the Customer.
9. Returned goods must not bear traces of use. It must be intact.
10. In the case of damage, destruction, use of the product, the Consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract.
11. The use of activation codes for the Grammar Rhymes platform and for the Application is equivalent with the use of the Product.
Download the contract withdrawal form template